ODC 6 SERIES
The ODC Series 6 rotating tank cleaner is the absolute best option for situations that require the highest of cleaning performance while fitting into tight spaces. High pressure range, high flow and an optimized cleaning pattern ensure your containers are always ready for the next task.
- Durable low maintenance stainless steel construction
- Optimized mechanical design creates a water jet with greater impact
- Three nozzle sizes available
- Two or Four nozzle version available
- Four specialized options available
- Thoroughly cleans the entire tank interior (360°)
- Lubricated and driven by the cleaning fluid
- Excellent sealing design limits leakage which saves more cleaning fluid
- Designed with a separate gearbox making it very difficult to clog
The ODC 6 model is suitable for cleaning small to medium sized vessels and storage tanks. It is commonly used in the beer, oil & gas, fuel ethanol, chemical, marine, and industrial fermentation industries.
Minimum Opening: 3″ (75mm)
Pressure: 30 – 1,015 psi (2 – 70 bar)
Flow Rate: 8 – 56.8 GPM (30 – 215 LPM)
Diameter: 21.5 ft (6.5 m)
PROGRAMMED ROTATION MACHINES
This tank cleaner provides a powerful and thorough 360-degree cleaning pattern using two nozzles to blast the tank walls and wash all surfaces. A gear reducer is driven by the cleaning fluid through the turbine rotation to create a full 3 dimensional spinning spray pattern with the machine nozzles spinning in two planes.
The cycle time is approximately 6-12 minutes depending on pressure used. Required fluid volume varies with nozzle diameter, pressure and cycle time.