ODC 5 SERIES
The ODC Series 5 rotating tank cleaner is a robust and efficient tool useful for many industries. The compact design allows for access through small tank openings while still effectively cleaning a large diameter. It also has a “capsule” cleaning pattern unique to the Oilers Depot lineup.
- Durable, low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- Thoroughly cleans the entire tank interior (360°)
- Three sizes available
- Four specialized options available
- Lubricated and driven by the cleaning ﬂuid
- Utilizes a dynamic seal to decrease leakage and save cleaning ﬂuid, only allowing up to 0.5% leakage
- Designed with a separate gearbox making it very difficult to clog
PROGRAMMED ROTATION MACHINES
This tank cleaner provides a powerful and thorough 360-degree cleaning pattern using two nozzles to blast the tank walls and wash all surfaces. A gear reducer is driven by the cleaning fluid through the turbine rotation to create a full 3-dimensional spinning spray pattern with the machine nozzles spinning in two planes.
The cycle time is approximately 8-12 minutes depending on pressure used. Required fluid volume varies with nozzle diameter, pressure and cycle time.
ODC Series 5 units are suitable for cleaning medium tanks, tank trucks, and underground storage tanks. This model is commonly used in pharmaceutical, beer, chemical, industrial fermentation, oil & gas industries and many others.
Minimum Opening: 3.86″ (98 mm)
Pressure: 30 – 435 psi (2 – 30 bar) *max 30 bar
Flow Rate: 8 – 72.38 GPM (30.28 – 273.98 LPM)
Diameter: 50 ft (15 m)