ODC 7 SERIES
The ODC Series 7 rotating tank cleaner has been designed with efficiency in mind and is ideally suited for circumstances where fluid costs and storage are limiting factors, while still being capable of cleaning a large diameter. It incorporates a unique steady flow setup which keeps the water concentrated, improving cleaning performance even while fluid volumes remain low.
- Durable, low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- Four nozzle sizes available
- Two or Four nozzle version available
- Four specialized options available
- Thoroughly cleans the entire tank interior (360°)
- Lubricated and driven by the cleaning ﬂuid
- Utilizes a dynamic seal to decrease leakage and save cleaning ﬂuid
- Designed to make it very difficult to clog
This model is suitable for medium to large tanks such as those in pharmaceutical, beer, chemical, industrial fermentation, and oil & gas industries among many others.
Minimum Opening: 6.3″ (160 mm)
Pressure: 30 – 435 psi (2 – 30 bar) *max 30 bar
Flow Rate: 12 – 108.7 GPM (45.42 – 411.47 LPM)
Diameter: 65 ft (20 m)
PROGRAMMED ROTATION MACHINES
This tank cleaner provides a powerful and thorough 360-degree cleaning pattern using two nozzles to blast the tank walls and wash all surfaces. A gear reducer is driven by the cleaning fluid through the turbine rotation to create a full 3-dimensional spinning spray pattern with the machine nozzles spinning in two planes.
The cycle time is approximately 12 minutes depending on pressure used. Required fluid volume varies with nozzle diameter, number of nozzles, pressure and cycle time.