ODC 4 SERIES
THE ODC 4 Series rotating tank cleaner is the perfect choice when long life is just as important as a spotless container. Built with a reliable slide bearing and a simpler mechanical motion, this unit experiences comparatively low wear and thus has a longer operational lifespan.
- Durable, low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- Cleaning time can often be reduced significantly compared other 3D rotational impact tank cleaning machines
- High impact flat jet & 360 degree spray ensures the tank is thoroughly clean
- Two sizes available (see table below)
- Four specialized options available
- Lubricated and driven by the cleaning ﬂuid
- Low flow requirements
PROGRAMMED ROTATION MACHINES
The liquid flow drives an internal turbine and moves the machine in a 2D rotating pattern using fan jets to clean the tank interior. The speed of the head is kept within its optimal range across a wider span of pressures and the nozzles maintain a more powerful spray even with fan-style jets. Compared to conventional rotational cleaning cycle nozzles, cleaning time can be reduced considerably, less cleaning fluid is required, and energy costs are saved.
The ODC 4 tank cleaners are suitable for the rinsing and cleaning of small vessels, tanks and machines in food, beverage, chemical, and oil & gas industries.
Minimum Opening: 1.7″ (42 mm)
Pressure: 30 – 175psi (2 – 12 bar)
Flow Rate: 8 – 36 GPM (30 – 140LPM)
Diameter: 5 – 20 ft (1.5-6m)